- Training Activities.
- Conducting and Assessment of Health Economics & outcomes research studies.
- Conferences organization.
- Regulatory science training& Accreditations.
- Regulatory &Public Affairs consultations.
- Publishing. & Market Research Activities.
- Health policy Analysis & consultations.
- Epidemiology studies.
- Market Access consultations
1- Supply chain for Biologicals
- Introduction of Biologicals and immunological Diseases
- Tips for efficient Biological’s supply chain
- New concept of Quality for Biologicals supply chain
- Cases studies
2- Resources management prog
- Introduction of health economics principals
- Impact of health economics on market equilibrium
- Measuring costs & Outcomes
- Introduction Cost effectiveness analysis and modelling
- How to understand economic evaluation report
- Market access approaches with payers & Analysis of their Policies
- What information do payers want?
- Market access AND HTA value communication
- Innovative tools for value delivery learning from others
- Role of Health Economics in providing healthcare
- Key stakeholders for market access
- Cases studies
- Understanding & Analysis Different health system structure and features
- Real world data and health care decision making tips and challenges How to use economic models with different payers?
- What is market access?
- Changes in the Pharmaceutical world, Market access strategies &plans
- Who pays for Healthcare different payers polices?
3-Biologicals for Immunology Field
4- Challenges facing Payers with Biosimilars in Immunology diseases at MENA region
5- Tips for understanding Health economics study. New tools for Resources Allocations in General field
- How Health care professionals understand and evaluate different Health Economic Studies presented from different stakeholders.
- Check list for Evaluation form for economic studies.
- How to adapt international studies to local community criteria.
- New and updated tools for resources allocations at oncology field.
- How to generate more resources and enhance quality of life with present resources.
- Stretching prioritization strategies for cancer patients.
- Impact of innovative medicines on cancer resources.
- Developing economic guidelines for oncology medicines
6-Innovative medicines and rare diseases challenges & opportunities
- Rare and ultra-rare diseases treatments have their differences form regular treatments for regular diseases for the following:
- Nature of definitions for these diseases
- Treatment protocol
- Targeted paints
- Technology assessment for these treatments
- Funding and financing for reimbursement strategies
- The objective of the meeting is looking for the role of innovative medicines on enhancement of quality of life for the patients and how different health maximize their benefits from those innovative medicines
7-Infodemic Vaccine Management Program
This training has 6 modules consisting of video lectures and downloadable slide sets.
- Introduction to COVID-19 Vaccines health informatics training
- Storage, handling, delivery, and waste management of Biological products used in COVID-19 Vaccines
- Organizing COVID-19 Vaccines vaccination sessions
- AEFI monitoring for COVID-19 Vaccines Biologicals
- Recording and monitoring COVID-19 Vaccine management health plans
- Communication with the community about Biologicals for COVID-19 Vaccines
Learning Outcome :
This training package is intended to provide health workers with an overview of what is new or different for COVID-19 Vaccines Health plans.
- Enhancement of health systems capacity during Pandemic times .
- Ensure that you are following the national and/or sub-national guidance and recommendations.